SRename 3 is an advanced rename program for AmigaOS 3.0+ that can perform complex renaming tasks to entire directories or volumes.
Some of it's features :
* Can use wildcards.
* Total control over recursion, the user can set the level of recursion, starting level of recursion and can even specify a different pattern for entering directories.
* Can renumber filename sequences without the user having to care for the renumber order or filename clashes because these are taken care of automatically.
* Can perform numbering of filename sequences.
* Can modify the filename's comment and transfer the filename to the comment or the reverse.
* Allows the user to build his/her own functions by providing a command set of selectors and actions that can be combined in many ways.
* The number of actions that can be executed in one go is only limited by the command line length.
* It is interface compatible with the OS Rename command.
* Efficient memory usage.
* Can be used as a real-world benchmarking tool.
Program Status :
SRename is freeware. Permission is granted to distribute free of charge, in unchanged form.
Permission is granted to include on freely distributable software libraries.
The author's permission is required if SRename is to be distributed as a part of a commercial, shareware or freeware application.
I can't guarantee that SRename is completely bug-free and do not accept any responsibility of any damage this program could cause directly or indirectly.