This page exists only to host my published Python modules. I don't believe I will be
updating it quite often...
So here they are:
- IPv4 Utils 0.35 - A module that helps dealing with IPv4 networks, hosts and other concepts (a windows installer can be obtained here). LGPL.
- TupleStruct.py - A class factory for tuples with named access to their items (a la os.stat tuples).
- predicates.py - All, Any predicates and vector operations on iterables
- magic.py - A module trying to implement *nix "file" command functionality on Windows.
Note that it needs TupleStruct.py and a version of /etc/magic as magic.txt in the same dir as the module (this is the one I use). Alpha stage but it works.
- logic_puzzle.py - A module solving riddles like the "Einstein" one, via input files as this, this or this. Directions will be available sometime in the future; should be straightforward though.
- mailloganalyse.py - A postfix log analyser (working fine for postfix 2.0.9, 20030418). If called from a script as this with argument a mailbox (either just the username, or the complete username@domain) it will print a couple of weeks worth description of the user's mail activity.
- ManHang - the inverse of Hangman :-) A Tkinter game (without any drawing of a hangman, though --yet!) that allows you to compete with the computer in a game of hangman; three languages implemented so far, English, Greek and a little Swedish. It's easy to add more languages, as long as any letter is not treated the same as any other (eg accented letters are not the same as the plain ones). If you're interested, email me about how you play hangman in your language.
The words.?? files are the files for each language; edit the mh.pyw and change the uploads and downloads to False to disable the bidirectional autoupdate feature that I use for the conveniency of me and my friends :)
You can send me opinions, comments etc thru e-mail. Please send through your provider's mail server, or from a Web-mail account; otherwise, if you send directly from a dial-in or xDSL connection to my mail server, it's quite possible your message will be dropped almost immediately (to avoid spam and viruses...).